Since all of my siblings have a blog i figured maybe i should make one too. We are so far away after all that we might want to keep in touch on our lives.
Lets see what's new is...I have been having stomach problems once again. So I got a food allergy blood test done and am waiting to hear back results so I can show the GI doctor (who I've been to before and deeply dislike) that she is wrong and she needs to run more tests or I can just stay away from those foods that apparently my digestive system doesn't like.
Since this will also be about Cory, I will update you on him as well. He found out less than a week ago that his job where he has been working for 3 years is going to lay him off at the end of summer. This has come as a big surprise because his Uncle owns the company, his mom is in charge of HR and his uncle's other nephew is the VP of operations. We have found out that the new president doesn't think that Cory's job is valuable, but he does have nearly everyone in the company fighting for him to keep his job. This is what Cory was planning on doing when he graduated until he got his master's. So his whole plan for this year and the coming years was destroyed last Saturday. He is very sad, and while I feel bad for him there is a part of me that hopes that through this God is giving us the opportunity to move to Oregon when he is done with school. Although his family would not be thrilled at the idea, I'm sure most of my family is jumping for joy that I have been thinking about this.
That's pretty much what has been going on with us in the last couple weeks.
92 Swim Tec 6 Wege Ventil Ersatzteile
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment