Although I am aware that guys probably do not feel like this most of the time, but girls do you ever feel like every little thing you do is wrong? I don't know if it is hormones or what exactly it is but you revert back to the way you felt when you were an insecure teenager? I am having one of those days, when just anything most people say is just taken the wrong way, you may play it off as your not taking it personally but it completely puts a damper on your self esteem. And even though you can logically think it through to know that the person didn't mean it the way you took it, you still feel bad. As a personal boundary I put up is when that happens is becoming angry and hurt, mostly about how they don't take their part of the blame when it comes down to it. This may be within friendships, relationships, or my personal favorite family members. This is a hard feeling to describe. I honestly feel like I'm being completely psycho sometimes and I know it puts a hardship on the people I'm closest to but I don't know how to make it go away. I feel like crawling under a rock by myself and just crying for a little while and then I think I will be fine. I pray I'm not the only one who feels like this sometimes.
P.S. One of my doctors thinks that a medicine that I have been taking for years is most likely had an impact on my weight gain and inability to loose, so she is having me get off it. I had stepped off it probably sooner than I should of because of years taking it. This medicine helps prevent migraines, is a muscle relaxant, and has an anti-depressant rolled into 1, so that probably isn't helping with this whole emotional thing. Don't worry I'll be fine my brain just needs to start making more serotonin, because I've only be off of it for less than a week so its still adjusting
1 comment:
Holly----your post made me so sad! I am sorry to hear that you are having such a rough day.
I don't know what happened to make you feel this way, but just know that I think you are such a wonderful person. I have truly witnessed transformation in you. Every time I spend time with you, I see just how grown up you are! You have become totally selfless and giving! I hope you have a better day.
Love you!
Post a Comment