I am spending Thanksgiving with Cory's family for the first time. On Thanksgiving it is his grandma's birthday so they want it to be extra special for her. I have asked what to bring and every time I was told nothing. The three sisters (Cory's mom is one of them) are doing everything. I don't want to be rude and show up empty handed. What do I bring? I was thinking another type of dessert other than pie, or should I just bring flowers? I know I should also get a gift for his grandma but I have no clue what she likes. For those of you who know my dad's side of the family his grandparents are like my dad's parents in some ways (whom I
haven't seen since I was 16 for many reasons). So help what do I get them?!?!?
3 comments:
I like the idea of flowers...then you don't have to worry about offending someone or allergies. Flowers are a nice touch.
My suggestion is NO food because I'm sure they have an elaborate menu all planner out. It is always nice to bring flowers for the hostess and I'm sure that his Grandma would love a framed picture of Cory or the two of you together.
A living plant would be nice too.
Post a Comment