Well they are getting worse and Cory has in a way turned into his grandpa. Cory has turned to pacing. I will leave for whatever I have to do like church and when I come back and check on him he is pacing. We went to his parents house yesterday and I think it was the first day he was somewhat comfortable, he actually smiled and laughed a little yesterday. He hasn't really kept food down since Saturday morning. Unfortunately he couldn't keep liquids down for over 12 hours.
Just as an FYI to the guys out there stop thinking that the world is going to end when your sick. From every single woman I talked to this has been the pattern. Men seem to think that when they are sick that we need to take care of them, but when we are sick who cares. Guys here is some advice when your significant other is sick then take care of them the way you want to taken care of because otherwise you wont get the best treatment we can give you.
92 Swim Tec 6 Wege Ventil Ersatzteile
5 years ago

1 comment:
My,,, How soon we forget how well he has taken care of you when you have been sick or having tests or surgery. Cory has taken fantastic care of you and I think you ought to remember what you have there young lady.
Yes,,,, it's me being a DAD
jerry
Post a Comment