I got news today that I didn't get the high school director job. There was nothing I could have done better they said, but when I got home today I found a letter from them saying that they want someone more experienced. The problem is how do I get hired to get the experience that I need in order to get hired. I know that God has something else planned for me but I'm so sick of looking for something.
2 comments:
I'm sorry!! It is quite the conundrum when everyone wants you to have experience, but you can't get experience if no one hires you. Something will come along though...don't let it get you down too much! Remember that God is in control and He has a better plan than anything we could ever dream of!! Love you!!
That stinks! I miss you!
Tabbs, I like the word "conundrum!"
Post a Comment