I work with men who frustrate me to no end! Apparently asking for communication and accountability is too much for grown men to handle. I honestly think I would with special needs 5 year olds because that is about what I deal with. I know that half of them probably barely finished high school and that they get high most days out of the week but seriously we don't ask for very much from these guys. Show up, do your work, don't loose keys, call in problems, don't show up high or get high on the job, don't take things that aren't yours and do the things that I ask you to do which are in your job description. Really is that too much to ask. I can trust 3 guys (including Cory) do it things if I ask them to do it, and sadly it just got bumped up to 3 it was 2 about a month ago.
I think of my niece who communicates better than these guys and who can share better than these guys. I don't get it. Especially when Cory is the youngest person in the company by almost ten years (except for me) and yet these men can't act like it.
I'm done ranting and raving
92 Swim Tec 6 Wege Ventil Ersatzteile
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment