Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I hate stupid people

Let me start with I like my job a lot. I don't love it mostly because of its not what I want to do the rest of my life but it suits me just fine for now. The worst part of my job is that people call in with the strangest requests or they are rude. A couple of day ago I got a work order faxed to us telling us to lower the spa temperature 1 degree. Can you believe it? its ONE degree people just deal! Or the call I got yesterday was complaining about one of our guys that clean the pool. Apparently he interfered with a mother disciplining her child. However all she could tell me was that he was driving a white truck (5 of our guys use white trucks), not what he looked like, not what he specifically did, she couldn't tell me what pool it was at, NOTHING. She said she was a visitor and was "deeply appalled" at this and next time she is going to call the property manager and tell them. After I apologized for one of our technician's behavior I could help but thinking "are you serious lady? you cant even tell me where you are at or what the guy looks like what is the property manager going to say, especially since you were a visitor." I agree that he shouldn't have interfered with anyone while doing his job, however if you are going to call and complain at least call within a week of the incident, know what the person looks like, and be able to tell me what exactly happened. Stupid people!

2 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

that's pretty funny....you gotta love it. I am so not looking forward to going back to work and dealing with those kind of people!!!

Holly and Cory said...

I bet, Im sure you get a lot of that