So I heard back from my doctor that I am not allergic to anything. While this seems like great news it makes me a little sad because that means that I have to go back to the terrible GI doctor (gastro intestinal doctor). I also realized that I made my appointment on the same day that I have a conference to go to for my company. So that will be an interesting day.
Also at work Cory found out that a company that they buy material from lost a guy at work. I will spare you the details but it is just terrible that it happened and I feel for the guy's family. Also his boss's daughter's boyfriend's sister (try following that train of thought) was diagnoised with a brain tumor. Here is the e-mail that his boss sent out updating everyone (Kelsey is his daughter).
"We need your help. The last 10 hours has taught (re-taught) me to appreciate life and the fact I still have my children. I know if I were to ever lose one of them I would trade anything for one chance to have them back.
Kelsey’s boyfriend Jeff, whose family lives in Glendora, has twin sisters. One of them is named Lauren and I don’t know the name of the other. A few days ago Lauren was (seemed) perfectly healthy. Last weekend their family was in San Francisco. Lauren became sick and was diagnosed with strep throat and given medication. When she came home she was not getting better and she went back to the doctors. A brain tumor was discovered.
She was in a hospital in Los Angeles having surgery last night. Christy went to visit and came home with this report… the doctors were not able to help her and expect her to be brain dead this morning.
You’ve witnessed miracles before. Please pray for her.
Lauren and her sister are going to be a 7th grade students at Sonrise Christian School this fall."
Pray for her please. This is striking a little close to home for most of us. She is so young and I pray that a miracle does happen for this family and someone else's
92 Swim Tec 6 Wege Ventil Ersatzteile
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment