So for those of you who don't know. I normally have two roommates. My good roommate moved out so she could be closer to her job, and I miss her dearly. My other roommate makes me mad and frustrated majority of the time that she is home. Normally we ignore each other, literally. We don't talk, we don't interact. Nothing. I don't understand why she lives there. She doesn't pay her own rent...then again she doesn't ever pay her rent on time. My landlord who is a nice guy got sick of this habit of not really paying rent, and called her mom to give her 30-day notice. Her mom began to explain to him that the rent isn't due until the 16th of the month (or actually the 1st). Well pretty much what happened is she threatened to take him to court if he gave her a 30-day notice.
This is frustrating because she disappears for weeks at a time (I'm not complaining about that), she is completely inconsiderate to myself and our landlord. She will cook and then leave for a week. And she cant even hold down a job. Her parents are wasting their money and no one wants her to live there anymore but she wont move! I am getting to the point that I might move because this is rediculous. I like my house, I've lived there for a year now and I liked the idea of not having to move every 9 months to a year but I cant handle her anymore. Any suggestions.
92 Swim Tec 6 Wege Ventil Ersatzteile
5 years ago

1 comment:
Tell Cory to propose and then get married...then you'll have a new roommate. Oh, but Emily would only be able to crawl down the aisle.
Post a Comment