Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm lonely

Cory left today for Lake Powell for 10 days. While I am happy that he is getting the vacation he needs, I am completely bummed because as my friends have gotten married they apparently don't think that it is important to keep friendships alive. I was talking to one of my single friends and she agrees with me, that there must be some secret that people are told when they get married to not keep any of their friends. It like I have lost all of my friends and it is very lonely when the person that you spend almost everyday with is gone, He is my best friend. I want to go line dancing and I can't get anyone to say that they will come with me. Its fun and I haven't had fun like that in a long time. So if you want to go let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, enjoy the time by yourself, go to Goodwill and buy a puzzle. I know some good books you could read. Have you read "The Shack?" "The Last Lecture" or any other good books lately? I love you and will talk to you soon. PS, Ben is arriving in Medford probably by Monday. Love Mom

johnsonandjohnson said...

LIVE IT UP!!!!! Enjoy doing whatever YOU want to do! I know it stinks about the whole friend thing and I PROMISE you no one is doing it intentionally. When you get hitched, you'll see what I mean. Things come up with the apartment/house etc. Just like you guys spend most of your time together now, it only increases when you get married and you enjoy the time hanging out with one another as a married couple too. You are welcome to come hang out with us!