I know my last post made it seem like my life might revolve around Cory but I would like to clear that up. Its not like im laying in my bed just wishing for Cory to come back. I do miss him but the last blog was more about how I feel disappointed with the fact that only 1 (count them ONE!) of my married friends would call me back. And she even has a kid. It just bums me out that people that I have invested time and energy in to trying to keep a relationship can't even call me back. I even called a friend on her birthday and called multiple times last week and not once did she pick up the phone or call me back. But thank you to my few friends that I have had a chance to hang out with. It was fun! By the way I did have fun line dancing and if you ever want to go just ask I will go!
No comments:
Post a Comment