So I went to the HORRIBLE GI doctor and my
opinion of this doctor has only gotten worse. I had called several days in advance to get my file out of archives and they told me they had found it only to NOT give it to the doctor. So I was glad when I brought all of the paper work from the tests she ran 2 years ago. She looked at it said that my tests 2 years ago looked normal and asked me about my pain. I described it to her and compared the intensity to that of when I had gall stones only to have her stop me and to say "well it cant be because its on the left side too" (I had already told her I had my gall bladder taken out a year ago). Then she asks me what I have done to help with the pain. I told her that I was taking a stool softener which had been recommended her my regular doctor. She feels my stomach doesn't say a whole lot and then leaves the room. She comes back saying that she want to get a test done (which I got done a year ago) and then says she is going to give me a
prescription. She gave me a
prescription of the SAME medication I am already on. Not only that but for the same dosage! This made me so mad because she
definitely wasn't listening to me and she was acting like I was made it up! I'm sorry but if someone is experiencing pain for years at a time don't you think that there might be some truth to it? Plus when I had surgery the surgeon found that there was a build up of tissue (which looks like tendons) that he said was caused from YEARS of irritation. Needless to say I am less than happy with my results and I am trying my own methods of trying to treat it. Such as taking digestive enzymes to help with how my body breaks down the food. So far a vast improvement. Funny how I can find something better for me than a STUPID
specialist.
No comments:
Post a Comment