My doctor's visit was interesting. We had the awkward part because you know how it is. But after that we had an interesting conversation about my weight gain and my stomach problems. I have started taking vitamins that are the same chemicals that your body produces and it has decreased my stomach pain substantially. We also talked about the fact that I am trying to lose weight but cant seem to get past my plateau. So she is sending me to a dietitian. Which I am really looking forward to because I think it will help a lot. Plus I am getting an ultra sound done on my Thyroid tomorrow because we know that I have cysts on it but I haven't had them checked in about 4 to 5 years. So we need to see if they have grown or shrank or if they are collecting thyroid fluid which is why I would not be able to loose weight. I think that's about it. My doctor was really nice and she kept saying "well people your age don't normally deal with that, but your body has proven not to be normal, I mean gall stones by the age of 22 with previous history of irritation around that area is something we would see in a 50 year old." It reminds me of the move Jack with Robin Williams. I kind of wonder if that is what my body is doing in a way.
No comments:
Post a Comment