Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Something I'm concerned about

So with Cory loosing his job soon we started looking for another job for him. Within the last week the company I work for decided to fire someone and they want to hire 2 guys so its less strain on our current guys. Well the quality of the candiates were well pretty bad. So pretty much we are going to hire Cory for part time pool cleaning. While I am very excited he has a job and a place to work that will give him decent money this becomes concerning because I will be his boss. I will be handling his payroll, any compliants or questions, pretty much if he screws up i have to get mad at him for it. While I have complete confidence in him, I still wonder how he will do having me as his boss.

No comments: