Monday, October 20, 2008

I have the Chicken Pox?

So there is a good possibility that I have the Chicken Pox. Its not for sure because the doctor doesn't want me to come in because it is so contagious. They are not the typical looking pox but we don't know what else it could be.

It started Saturday morning. Cory and I were in Temecula for a Halloween party thrown by his cousins. The next morning (Saturday) I thought I had just got a couple of bug bites, no big deal. By Sunday I began to get more and by Sunday night they were all over my arms and legs. So unless I have a very bad case of hives that comes with a sore throat, headache, and feeling achy, I have the chicken pox. If I have seen you I hope you already had them

1 comment:

Missarrie said...

You poor thing. I am sorry to hear that you are suffering with chicken pox (if indeed that is what you have). I have been blessed; I have never had them. I am sure that Alyse would tell you better it is better to have chicken pox than shingles. I hope you are feeling better soon. I will keep you in my prayers.