Here are some cruise pictures.
This is Emily shaking she is so mad that the pool was freezing. Poor Jennifer couldn't do anything to make it better so our experiment failed after less than 5 minutes.
This is Emily playing in my parent's room


This is Jennifer trying to getting Emily play that the remote was a phone again. It was the cutest thing to hear her saying "allo"
She loved playing with the cards that we were given that were paired with your room. Which is what she is playing with for most of the above pictures.
Double Fisting it.
The view from my parent's balcony.
This is how a lot of our days were spent. It was awesome!
Emily follows in some of the family traits....she hates bird! What a good niece I have.

Emily follows in some of the family traits....she hates bird! What a good niece I have.

2 comments:
so, did you only use your camera one day? hahaha! I didn't know you got a picture of the pool disaster!
Pretty much. Which is why I want a disk of everyone's pictures. I really want to see Tyler's but he hasn't put any of the family up yet.
Post a Comment