Thursday, January 1, 2009

Quick Note

I was on a cruise last week and I will put up some pictures and update everyone on what is going on. But I wanted to post on a funny thing Cory told me while the family was all in Mexico. To be nice Cory borrowed his aunt's mini-van and drove my brother, sister-in-law, niece and myself down to San Diego. Because my niece is so young she obviously had to be in a car seat. We left the car seat in the van thinking that he would just put it in the back of the van until he picked us back up. Apparently he actually put it on his seat in his truck with a bottle of alcohol he was holding for my brother. I could have only hoped he would have taken a picture of that. He said it was the worst when he went to a drive through. I hope that you laughed like I did when you imagine this in his Ford Ranger.

3 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

that is awesome!

Jerry said...

Did the bottle have a nipple on it?

Holly and Cory said...

I dont know did your Dooley's have a nipple on it?