As some of you know I have been going through stomach problems and have been to bad doctors which has delayed a diagnosis of what exactly is going on. Well on Thursday I went to my new GI doctor (my insurance was switched to Kaiser on the 1st of January). This doctor actually knew what she was talking about and was willing to sit and answer all of the questions that I have had over the past 6 months (or longer). She gave me the diagnosis of
Crohn's and possibly there could be more issues, but she wanted to do a
colonoscopy to see how diseased my intestines are and if I am on the right medication. So when I called to make that appointment they got me in tomorrow. So as some of you know you cant eat for a day and a half. So today I have on a clear liquid diet, and tomorrow I am not allowed to have anything to drink from 6am on to probably 5pm. Needless to say I am hungry! I want breakfast! I am praying that I can get answers and see how bad my case is. The doctor thinks that I have a moderate to possibly severe case of
Crohn's. Let's hope that she can get me on the right medication and that it isn't steroids.
2 comments:
keep us posted! I know the hunger can be bad, but you'll get through it. Can you have gum?
I dont know. The thing that made it worse was that with every medication I have to take I got super sick. Finally at about 8 I could pick up some anti-nausea medicine so I could keep it down. If you can avoid this as long as possible
Post a Comment