2009 was more than eventful for both Cory and I so here is our year in review
January: I was adjusting to being back from cruising life and being away from most of my family again. Cory began his final semester for his undergraduate degree.
February: Cory got the chicken pox and was exiled from almost everywhere except for my house. Cory began growing a beard (mostly because of the chicken pox). I had more testing to figure out what was wrong with my stomach.
March: I began interviewing for a ministry job (that I would not end up getting)
April: My birthday! Began planning on coming to Oregon in July.
May: Cory's Birthday on the day he graduated from Hope! My parents flew in a surprised both of us on his graduation!
June: Cory moved out of his apartment and back home (until we get married). Started a medication for my stomach which has completely helped me feel like a normal person again. Looking in to Grad School. Cory's grandma died.
July: Went to Havasu. Went to Oregon! Cory asked permission to marry me.
August: Cory's grandpa died. Got a Lipoma removed and found 3 more. Had to take a hiatus from counseling until our counselor gets hired somewhere else.
September: Got in to a car accident on the freeway. We began volunteering at a youth group for the Canyon Hills Friends Church. Football begins!
October: Started attending a small group with an amazing group of girls. Watch Oregon beat USC!!!!
November: GOT ENGAGED!!!!!!! My parents came down from Oregon for Thanksgiving (which was when Cory proposed).
December: Wedding planning began. It was my first Christmas away from home. I got the flu after Christmas but with enough time to ruin any New Years Eve Plans. But I toughened up for the next day because we got tickets to the Rose Bowl
92 Swim Tec 6 Wege Ventil Ersatzteile
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment