I remember very well that in my childhood I used to read the book Alexander and Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. It would make me laugh and understand that some days are going to be bad. For me yesterday was one of those days. It wasn't the worst day I've ever had and I have the coping skills to be able to deal with what happened but it was one of those days that after about 6pm my response was "Seriously?!"
It began on Monday when the building I work in started the tar process for reroofing the building I work in. The fumes began building in my office making me light-headed and gave me a headache. This continued until yesterday so needless to say I had a pretty severe migrane going on yesterday. So I headed in late, but on my way to work my car started to make an interesting noise. So I took it to the mechanic who is in the same complex as us. He came back and told me that he give me about 5 miles until the engine seizes completely and my car is no longer drivable. Fantastic! (I do have insurance money coming my way, and while it is not the best timing I can be at ease with that.) So Cory was awesome and drove down to my work to drive my car home for me and I was driving his truck. Well when we were maybe a mile from my house some guy made a left hand turn when he was supposed to yield. This lead to Cory's first car accident with anyone while he was driving my car. Seriously?!
All in all a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day
92 Swim Tec 6 Wege Ventil Ersatzteile
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment